Type and Proofread electronic correspondence, documents, forms, reports etc.
• Greet people and direct them to the appropriate service areas.
• Answer telephone and communicate telephone calls and messages.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
• Work on the regular incoming emails and other material and co-ordinate the flow of Information internally and with other departments.
• Compile data and other information in excel or other MS office software
• Set up and organize manual and computerized information filing systems.
• Arrange shipments/deliveries related schedules and make reservations accordingly.
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
Education: High School or more
Experience: 1+ year in administrative role
Salary: $29/ hour for 30 hours/week
Address: Stanley Building #2, 101-11748 Kingsway Ave., Edmonton AB T5G 0X5 CANADA
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Open to Apply: Newcomers to Canada, Students and Aboriginal Youth