1326765 B.C. LTD is a clothing and apparel business that offers high quality of clothing’s exclusive brand names, variety of selections including men, women & children clothing, jewellery, accessories and shoes.
We are looking for an individual for the position of Director/CEO who can lead the operations and will be responsible for the overall operations and profitability of the company.
Job Title: Director/CEO
Hours: 30hrs/week (minimum)
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning.
• Hire middle managers and communicate the organization’s direction and vision to middle managers.
• Overseeing the complete operation of the company.
• Planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating all business activities, ensuring they meet the organization’s goals, objectives, and regulations.
• Representing the organization or delegating representatives to act on behalf and provide directions and explanations to delegating authority as required.
• Determining how resources should be distributed, ensuring the right amount of work is assigned to the right department(s) and providing directions and explanations, delegating authority as required.
• Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
1) Secondary (high) school graduation required.
2) A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance or other discipline related to the service provided
Several years (3 to 4 years) of work experience is required.
How to Apply
By mail: Unit #308A, 20385 64 Ave,
Langley, BC, Canada