Global IT Solutions LTD Located at 104-8277 129 st, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 0A6 is looking for an Office administrator to be a part of their team at the earliest.
No of Positions: 01
• Analyse, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services.
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
Completion of secondary School is required.
A university degree or diploma in public administration can be an asset.
Experience of 01 to less than 02 years in a similar field is an asset.
Interested candidates can send their resume to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No Walk-ins or personal calls please.