Alberta’s favourite Tequila and Mexican food joint is hiring, come and be a part of our growing restaurant!
The state of Jalisco is the inspiration behind our fresh ceviche, handcrafted margaritas, para la mesa guacamole, and molcjete bowls; both prepared in a traditional lave rock mortar. Spanish for “aged”, Añejo is not just a type of tequila it is a way of paying homage to the roots Mexican culture.
Añejo is the Mexico that you experience when you get off the beaten path. The Mexico filled with tradition and authentic connections, and where stories flow like tequila! And we are looking for professional and enthusiastic Sous Chefs who have a passion for hospitality, Mexican Food, and all things tequila.
Legal Business Name/Operating Name: Original Joe’s Franchise Group o/a Añejo Restaurant (Banff)
Business and Location of Work Address: Suite 101 – 111 Banff Avenue, Banff, Alberta, T1L 1A6
Position Title: Sous-Chef
Available Positions: Two (2)
Start Date: As soon As Possible
Terms of Employment:
• Permanent – Full Time
• Morning, Day, Evening, Night, and Weekend
• Wage – $26.67/hour for 35 – 40 hours per week.
Job Description / Main duties:
• Assists on Line checks.
• Must know all Cooking Stations and Prep Stations.
• Assists with purchasing and stocking
• Meal prep as per the items on menu
• Performs line checks and station checks for products quantities and qualities.
• Monitor’s bill times and assists peak workloads on all stations.
• Closing checklist and cleaning of the line
• Identifies staff in need of training/promotion
• Must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skills / Requirements:
• Language – English is spoken in the workplace, candidates must have good English communication Skills,
• Education – Completion of High School is an asset,
• Work experience – 2 years to less than 3 years of experience or a combination of experience and relevant education,
• Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 647-723-0432
When applying please use Reference# ABSS2!