Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Staffing Ability!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Staffing Ability’s Website, located at http://abilitystaffing.ca/
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Staffing Ability if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Staffing Ability and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Staffing Ability. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Staffing Ability for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- Republish material from Staffing Ability
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Staffing Ability
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Staffing Ability
- Redistribute content from Staffing Ability
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Staffing Ability does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Staffing Ability,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Staffing Ability shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Staffing Ability reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Staffing Ability a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Staffing Ability; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Staffing Ability. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Staffing Ability logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.